Personal Injury

Posted by:

Personal Injury Claim Form

This claim form should be used when you have been injured in a covered accident (please see your handbook for specifics).

Please mail the itemized hospital bills, miscellaneous service bills, police report (if injury was incurred in an auto accident) and the completed claim form to our office at:

Travelers Motor Club

PO Box 54799

Oklahoma City, OK  73154

  Related Posts
  • No related posts found.