Attorney Fee Claim Form

Use this if you have hired an attorney to represent you for moving traffic violations, automobile damage or personal injury incurred in an auto accident.

Please mail the original itemized receipt from your attorney and the traffic citation (if applicable), and the completed claim form to our office.