Road Service Reimbursement

No Claim form is needed to submit a claim for road service reimbursement. Just send us the receipt from a commercial garage, locksmith or wrecker service (licensed service provider required) and we will process your claim according to your membership coverage. Our mailing address is:

Travelers Motor Club

PO Box 54799

Oklahoma City, OK  73154

If You're Traveling, You Need Travelers Motor Club

Experienced travelers always have Travelers Motor Club watching their backs, providing assurance and confidence to travel with ease. If you're going on a major trip this year, or just commuting to work, you need Travelers Motor Club.